Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nero - Promises (Skrillex/Nero RMX)

WeDUBNESSday returns! With my recent relocation and lack of decent tinterwebling coh-neck-shins, I’ve not updated the blog as much. Super sad! I’m still not 100% up to speed, but this tune was too good not to share, AND it’s weDUBNESSday!!!

Yes, yes, I know … aNOTHer Skrillex tune. What can I say? I’m loving his tunes… But today's spotlight has the great vocal contribution from Alana Watson who is often seen working with the London duo Daniel Stephen and Joe Ray. Together they are known as NERO.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have (It's been on repeat the last few weeks!!!)

Nero – Promises (Skrillex and Nero REMIX)



1 comment:

Jonathan Peel said...

Don't know if you are into them, but did you hear the KoRn track (featuring Skrillex)?